While working for Chic Weddings & Events in Washington, DC, I had the absolute pleasure of working with Ashley & Andrew. Ashley, a news anchor, and Andrew, a lawyer, are an absolutely stunning couple, inside and out. Ashley works in Baltimore, while Andrew's office is in DC - they compromise and live halfway between the two cities in a beautiful home in Maryland.
A&A wanted a clean, formal wedding, and with the help of their stellar vendor team, they accomplished just that: black Vera Wang bridesmaid dresses against the white marble of the Fairmont Washington DC in Georgetown with ivory, white, and gold details throughout the venue.
All photos courtesy of Kurstin Roe Photography.
- Reception Venue: Fairmont Washington DC
- Ceremony Venue: St. Stephen’s Martyr Catholic Church
- Photographer: Kurstin Roe Photography
- Videographer: Memories in Motion
- Florist: Le Chateau de Crystale Events
- Reception Entertainment: Bachelor Boys Band
- Photobooth: Baltimore Premier Event Solutions
- Stationery: Wedding Paper Divas
- Hair & Makeup: Eye Do Makeup & Hair
- Rentals: Select Event Group
- Giveaways: Captain Cookie
- Wedding Planner / Coordinator: Olivia Moore Nicoletti assisted by Ella Anderson c/o Chic Weddings & Events